We are looking for an organized and motivated Warehouse Assistant with a willingness to learn new processes and procedures. Responsibilities include helping with shipments, inventory tracking, organizing stock, cleaning the warehouse, and is comfortable with helping other departments as needed. The ideal candidate is a motivated and quick learner who is comfortable working on their feet, focused, and experienced in warehouse logistics.
This position will start part-time at 20+ hours per week, with a probationary period of 90 days. Once it is determined to be a good fit for both parties the position will increase to full-time. Must be a legal U.S. resident.
- Move and organize inventory across facilities in multiple locations
- Sort, organize and store inventory in proper location
- Packaging and labeling items correctly
- Report damaged or missing inventory to supervisors
- Stack and organize large bulk items
- Shipping and receiving including the removal of inventory from trucks
- Update logs and/or documents for inventory processing
- Move materials from facilities to workstations, pick-up locations, or other locations
- Wear appropriate safety gear when necessary
- Operate heavy machinery like forklifts and pallet jack to move or store inventory, or is willing to learn (forklift driving experience is a plus)
- Ensure workspace and warehouse are free of debris and remove safety hazards in aisles
- Cleaning warehouse including sweeping and mopping
- Work as an active team member to complete team goals
- Deliver orders to carriers such as USPS and FedEx when necessary
- Check in, sort, and put away returns
- Prepare, pick inventory, and pack orders with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Valid drivers license and reliable vehicle
- Able to work independently
- Pays attention to detail, monitoring the quality of inventory
- Physically able to lift boxes weighing up to 50lbs
- Physically able to stand, sit, move, squat, walk, and climb during the course of the shift
- Willingness to learn the basics of electrical engineering
- Highly organized and able to store items efficiently
- MUST follow all health and safety procedure and regulations as dictated by the organization and the state
Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to understand and adhere to all safety guidelines and regulations.
- On-the-job training and skill development
- Competitive wages
- 401(k) savings plan for full-time employees after one year
- Weekends off
- Holiday Pay Opportunities
- Vacation Day Opportunities
- Quarterly Company Meals
About Our Company
AC Connectors is a U.S. based company, founded in 2015. In a few short years, we built up a reputation, becoming one of the best competitors in the power connections market. Our
It won't be enough until we are the absolute best in the market.
AC Connectors offers customers over 400 AC WORKS® brand products designed to help meet their needs. We offer specialized Marine Shore, RV/Camping, Trailer, Generator, Hospital Grade, and IT/CPU server quality cords and adapters.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com for consideration.