AC WORKS® Library — 30 amp 125 volt

AC WORKS® Wisdom: RV Power Connections

Posted by Christopher Hahn on

Keeping your RV or camper powered during a trip is very important. There are typically two types of RVs: a 30 amp RV and a 50 Amp RV. It’s always hard to tell what kind of power supply will be provided at your campsite and if your RV will be able to plug-in there.

Read more →

User Manual: 30 Amp Inlet Box

Posted by Stephanie Junek on

IMPORTANT! Installation of your AC WORKS® brand temporary power inlet box and associated wiring must be performed by a licensed electrician in compliance with all applicable codes. Mount the temporary power inlet box in a suitable location using the holes provided in your AC WORKS® brand inlet box packaging. All wiring methods and materials must conform to NEMA practices. Route the conduit or cable through one of the provided knockouts in the inlet box. Route the cable or conduit to the junction box. All conductors are to be at least 10 AWG but not exceeding 8 AWG.  Include a ground wire of the...

Read more →