AC WORKS® [PD4GF-010] 10FT L14-30 30 Amp 10/4 Chainable PDU Extension Cord with 20 Amp GFCI Outlets
This AC WORKS® brand chainable PDU with a 10ft extension cord [PD4GF-010] meets OSHA requirements and is ETL approved. It features heavy-duty outlets and an anti-cold weather jacket, keeping the cord flexible in harsh temperatures. This generator extension cord has a NEMA L14-30P, 30 Amp, 125/250 Volt, locking plug to (4) GFCI NEMA 5-15/20R, 20 Amp, T-blade household female connectors. There is also an L14-30R outlet, allowing you to chain multiple PD4GF-010 cords together.
The GFCI outlets come with status indicator lights and the cable is an SJTW, 10/4, 30 Amp copper wire, with a 300 Volt anti-cold weather jacket. Included with your purchase is a 5-year limited warranty.
This cord is perfect for any indoor/outdoor events, fairs, conventions, construction sites, and more. Please be aware of the maximum power for this product, 7500 Watts overall. It is important you fully extend the cord when using this product to "daisy chain" or "piggyback" connecting multiple extensions to one another.
NOTE: The GFCI Outlet is a ground-fault circuit interrupter that protects people from electrical shock. This type of interrupter shuts off electric power when it senses an imbalance between the outgoing and incoming current.
Four NEMA 5-15/20, 20 Amp, GFCI T-blade household connectors with status indicator lights; green indicating power is present, flashing or solid red indicating the product needs to be reset, and no light indicates a trip and/or no power is present.
- NEMA L14-30P, 30 Amp, 125/250 Volt, 4-Prong Locking Male Plug
- Four NEMA 5-15/20, 20 Amp, GFCI T-blade Household Connectors
- NEMA L14-30R 30 Amp, 125/250 Volt, 4-Prong Locking Female Connectors
- L14-30P to (4) 5-15/20R Power Distribution Cord
- Stand Up Design For Easy Use
- Comes with a Velcro Cable Management Strip
- Chainable Design for More Convenience and Distribution
- Chainable Power Distribution