AC WORKS® [RV30ASGP] RV 30A NEMA TT-30 Surge Protector Circuit Analyzer
This AC WORKS® brand RV surge protector [RV30ASGP] is very durable with a compact design. It is a NEMA TT-30 male plug with a corresponding TT-30 female connector on the back. The NEMA TT-30P is a 30 Amp, 125 Volt male plug and connector. This product protects your 30A RV from power surges and faulty wiring within outlets at an RV campground. The maximum operation power is 3750 Watts. Included with your purchase is a 5-year limited warranty.
|Voltage||125 Volts AC|
|Current Rating (Load)||30 Amps|
|Power (Use)||0.10 Watts|
|Surge Energy||1050 Joules|
Instructions for Use
- Plug the RV30ASGP Surge Protector into an approved 125V 30 Amp NEMA TT-30R RV power receptacle.
- Verify LED's indicate "Correct Wiring"
- Turn OFF RV campground pedestal circuit breaker.
- Plug your RV directly into the Surge Protector.
- Turn ON RV campground circuit breaker.
- Operate your RV normally.
- RV Travel Trailer TT-30P, 30 Amp Plug, and Connector
- Super Durable with a Compact Design
- Circuit Analyzer/Surge Protector
- Weather Resistant
- Nickel-Plated to Prevent Rusting
- ETL Listed 4000058
- 5-year Limited Warranty
- Surge Protection of 30 Amp RV
- Fully insert plug
- Keep away from children and pets
- Do not repair or modify
- Store indoors when not in use