Do you have warehouse experience? Do you know someone who does? Take a look at this entry level Warehouse Assistant position.
Entry Level Warehouse Assistant
We are looking for an organized and motivated Warehouse Assistant with a willingness to learn new processes and procedures. Responsibilities include helping with shipments, inventory tracking, organizing stock, cleaning the warehouse, and is comfortable with helping other departments as needed. The ideal candidate is a motivated and quick learner who is comfortable working on their feet, focused, and experienced in warehouse logistics.
This position is entry-level and part-time (up to 30hrs per week) with the potential for further opportunities for growth and learning within the company.
- Move and organize inventory across facilities in multiple locations
- Sort, organize and store inventory in the proper location including Home Depot returns
- Packaging and labeling items correctly for Amazon
- Report damaged or missing inventory to supervisors
- Stack and organize large bulk items
- Shipping and receiving including the removal of inventory from trucks
- Move materials from facilities to workstations, pick-up locations, or other locations
- Wear appropriate safety gear when necessary
- Ensure workspaces and warehouse are free of debris and remove safety hazards in aisles
- Cleaning warehouse including sweeping and mopping
- Work as an active team member to complete team goals
- Check-in, sort, and put away returns
- Prepare, pick inventory, and pack orders with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to work independently
- Pays attention to detail, monitoring the quality of inventory
- Physically able to lift boxes weighing up to 50lbs
- Physically able to stand, sit, move, squat, walk, and climb during the course of the shift
- Willingness to learn the basics of electrical engineering
- Highly organized and able to store items efficiently
- MUST follow all health and safety procedure and regulations as dictated by the organization and the state
Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to understand and adhere to all safety guidelines and regulations.
- On-the-job training and skill development
- Weekends off
About Our Company
AC Connectors is a U.S. based company, founded in 2015. In a few short years, we built up a reputation, becoming one of the best competitors in the power connections market.
AC Connectors offers customers over 400 AC WORKS® brand products designed to help meet their needs. We offer specialized Marine Shore, RV/Camping, Trailer, Generator, Hospital Grade, and IT/CPU server quality cords and adapters.
Please respond with your resume and cover letter for consideration.
Job Type: Part-time – 30 hours per week
Pay: $12.50-$14.00 per hour starting pay, depending on experience.