AC WORKS® Library — double side male
AC WORKS™ Wisdom: The Dangers of Double Male Ended Cords
Posted by Christopher Hahn on
There can be electrical arcing which is incredibly dangerous to any living thing. If this is touched, you can get shocked! If it is touched by something else, it could potentially start a fire. Even if you are an extremely careful type, we still recommend staying away from cords where both sides are a plug.
- 1 comment
- Tags: 2019, ASL1430PBX, Avoid Electrical Fires, cable with two plugs, cord with two plugs, Customer Service, Danger, dangerous, double ended adapter plug, double ended male cords, double ended plug, double ended plug adapter, double side male, double sided male cord, double sided male plug cable, electrical adapters, electrical arcing, Electrical Danger, Electrical Fires, Fire Code, Fire Hazard, Fire Safety, January 2019, male to male adapter, male to male adapter dangers, male to male adapter for christmas lights, male to male cords, male to male electrical plug for adapter, male to male extension, Male to male extension cord, male to male extension cord christmas lights, male to male extension cord for generator, male to male extension cord lowes, male to male extension plug, Male to Male Plug, male to male plug adapter, male to male plug for generator, Safety, Subscribe to YouTube, suicide cables, suicide cords, Technical, Video, Video Series, why inlet, why inlet box, widow maker cables, widow maker cords, YouTube, YouTube Channel, YouTube Video, YouTube Videos